- This webpage is currently under construction.
- Constructed and managed by Residents at the Wright-State
University Emergency Medicine Program
- The WSU program is associated with the Wright-State
University Boonshoft School of Medicine and the United States Air Force, it accepts
8 civilian and 8 military residents per year.
- Based in Dayton, OH, residents rotate through Kettering Medical Center, Dayton Children’s
Medical Center, Miami Valley Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, and the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Medical Center
- There are active interest groups in Tactical Medicine, Wilderness
Medicine, EMS/Pre-Hospital Medicine, and Women in Medicine
Please report all dead-links or suggestions for new links to XXXXXXXX